Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Royal Recovery

The sun is shining and I am back on all four paws! The collar is history, (as long as I behave and don't chew) and my paw looks pretty darn good. I went out back today to watch the Duke work on my new fence, but I kept a close watch over my shoulder in case the Mean Dog came back. He is still there but he's on a long chain now. The Duchess feels sorry for him. She says it is not the dogs fault that he's mean. But I don't care who's fault it is, I just want him to stay away! I would like to thank all of you, my loyal friends, for your concern and well wishes. It has been a very trying time for me and your kind words were the best medicine! Bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. You are looking less sad Emma..I am so glad you are better. Chance sends kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are back on all four paws, Emma! Sophie's glad too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back to shining in all your Royal Grandeur! You are goregeous you know!! We don't need damages by MeanDog to destroy that!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails