Friday, April 3, 2009

The Camera

Earlier in the week the Duchess was telling her boss how disappointing it is not to be able to take good action shots of me. She would like to buy a better camera but knows nothing about photography. Well, this morning her boss walked in and handed her his fancy camera and said "Take it home for the weekend and play with it". "Are you serious?" said the Duchess. "Of course I am. Take it home and see if you like it. You can't hurt it unless you drop it" replied the boss. So, WOW a REAL camera! I was so excited I just had to share my first pictures with all my friends. Hope you like them! (You can click on them to enlarge.)
The Duke took this one and it's the Duchesses favorite.


Here I am having a little salad.

This is me and Bear, of course, charging at the Duchess.


This is bear having a good time.


Look at me go!


I'm so excited!

Here I am again with my feet off the ground.


And here I am on one foot.

What a fun photo shoot that was. I can't wait until tomorrow. The weatherman said we were going to have a nice weekend. I'll bet we get some great pictures. So, tell me, what do you think of the loaner camera? Think the Duchess needs one?

8 comments:

  1. Oh happy dogs! Running around in that GREEN grass..Chance is jealous! (me too) Yes most definately Duchess needs a new camera! Wonderful action shots! I have a simple HP 7 megapixel with several modes, one of which is action shots..but I suspect that the camera that took these photos is a bit more high tech than mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far Side of Fifty,

    It's a Nikon D40X with a big lens on it that goes from 55 to 200. I don't know how many megapixels it has, but I'm thinking around 10. The shutter speed is fast enough to catch me! On "our" cameras, by the time the shutter clicks I am long gone or very blurry, even on action setting. So this is pretty exciting. I, too, think the Duchess needs a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details in the photos is amazing. And the joy in your eyes, Emma, is just astonishing. Duchess just has to get one of those.

    And so do I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma Rose! Nice to meet you and Bear!
    Great work with the action shots! You two are naturals with the camera!

    Cheers, Honey (13 yo golden)
    www.supertrooperhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pix!

    Love that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply great photos!!! Great captures not just of the action, but of the joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures with wonderful dogs!
    Thank you for your visit.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails