Thursday, October 22, 2009

Emma's News

I am pondering the coming months of rainy darkness. This could be one of the last days I get to relax on the green grass in the backyard. The leaves are falling and the air is crisper. That’s another way of saying it is getting colder.

Mister Higgins went to puppy kindergarten last night, and Tuesday he went to work with the Duchess for the whole day. Then he got to go to Petco and the farm supply store. I was starting to feel a bit sad about all the attention he is getting. I think the Duchess knew because she had a surprise for me last night when she got home.

The place where Higgins is going to school also has classes I can attend. There are fun things for me to do and learn so I am very excited about it. It’s a “Dog Academy” K through 12 for canines! WooHoo! I suppose we will have to find a “sitter” for Sir Bear. He doesn’t like to be left alone. (Big sissy!) But that sure sounds like a fun way to spend the winter months instead of being cooped up in the dreary old castle all the time.

I will keep you informed of my "progress" after I start my classes. I wonder if they have any sheep there?


Kisses!

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun Emma.

    Holly & Zac. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Emma Rose!!! I can see where you might be feeling a bit sad with Mister Higgins going out with The Duchess and not taking you but surprise!! She had one in store for you! You know, she would never slight you anyway!! Dog Academy sounds like fun and who knows..they might even have sheep!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you could request sheep! It sounds great..Chance went to a couple of those classes..he did great and I am sure you will too! I can't wait for your report! Perhaps Sir Bear will just nap while you are gone:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma Rose! Sierra Rose here! Well.....I must say, I love MY classes! And, am hoping you and Mr. Higgins will as well. New pals, new things to learn, new tricks...and great folks to help mom and dad with ME!
    And, about the rainy winter days....raincoat and rain booties? Or snow booties?

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Emma Rose
    That is really exciting news - personal time with mom and the opportunity to learn something new. Good luck with it all. We are looking forward to hearing about it. As for snow...well enjoy it because some of us never get to even see it.
    Lotsalicks
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a gorgeous pic. love your sweet expression

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI,Emma this sounds like fun to me.
    have a great weekend,Misty

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails