Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Nearly Famous!

If you have read “my story” about where I came from, you already know I was adopted through Pacific Northwest Border Collie Rescue. They have a new blog with some wonderful success stories on it and I’m on there now too! It’s terribly exciting, you know. Helping a rescue animal find their forever home is what they do. And they do it so well. We will always have a big soft spot in our hearts for PNWBCR. If you would like to read the stories you can check it out “right here”!

3 comments:

  1. Emma Rose, You are a success story! I went and visited the rescue site, great stories there..but yours was the very best! Sharing your story may help some other Border Collies, and that is a really good thing!

    Chance already thinks you are famous!! And beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story!!! I love how fate intervenes :) Woofs, Johann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear Queen E.R. (you have the same initials as another Queen of the Realm)

    I just caught up with your doings. My, oh, my. A mountain adventure with Sir Bear. And then a beauty regime at your very own dressing table. It befits you!

    Your story gave me chills. My poor misunderstood Emma Rose. You have an indomitable and regal spirit and I am so happy you found the Duke and Duchess. They are truly worthy humans.

    Your loyal prince,
    Fenway

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails