Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Still Snowed In


Another day of snow, snow, snow. The Duke went to work this morning in his big truck ( the Duchess says he loves that truck more than he loves her). A lady in a silver Toyota Camry ran into him and then drove away. He couldn't get her license number because it was mostly covered with snow. He is in a very dark mood now. I hope he's better before he gets home! The Duchess stayed home with me again today. We have tons more snow now and I have been busy patrolling the grounds for trespassing varmints. (squirrels, rabbits, etc.) We were supposed to have loads of company on Christmas day, but now everyone is snowed in and it will be just us. All I have to say is "what about my presents?" Why can't the humans just walk, for goodness sakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails