Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

It's ME! Emma Rose!


 I know it's been so long you probably don't know if I'm still around, but I am. Still running like the wind at 13 years old.  And I'm still the Queen of my Castle.  The kingdom has changed a bit over time. My subjects come and go, but I am still reigning supreme.


Don't I look stunning with silver furs?  Most of my subjects are green with envy.  Seems everyone wants to be like me. Even the Duchess has silver furs now but she doesn't want me to know so she covers them up most of the time with hair dye!  But I know. After all, the Queen knows everything.

My hearing is not so good anymore though.  Anyway that's what I have them convinced of. Now when they call my name I can just ignore them, unless of course I don't want to.  Food is still my true love and right behind that is my precious Duke.

We have a new member of the family this year and her name is Summer.  Everyone is crazy about her and I don't see what the big fuss is all about.  She was born here in the kingdom last summer and at least she knows her place when the Queen is present.



The video shows the day she arrived at the Castle.


Then, naturally, we still have Louie Lewis and the girls.





Mister Higgins is 9 years old now and he still behaves like a puppy.  He is fun to play with but only when I feel like it.  Otherwise I just ignore him.  He knows who the boss is around here.



Well my friends, I have kept you long enough.  I wish for all of you a very healthy, happy, and prosperous 2019.

Much love and kisses,

Emma Rose





1 comment:

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails