Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Still Sparkling At Ten



Hello my friends.  Today I celebrate my 10th birthday.
And, if I do say so myself, I'm looking pretty fabulous for my age!
My furs are a smidge more silver as the years go by, but I'm as soft and fluffy as ever.




And I'm still waiting for snow. . .




I'm sure it will come someday.





And Mr. Higgins is still pestering me. He's all grown up now, but he doesn't know it.





We have some new family members.




They don't have names.





But they are fun to watch.




And they think it's fun to watch me too!




Life is grand when you're Queen.

Have a very blessed Christmas!

love,

Emma Rose



5 comments:

  1. You are just as beautiful as ever! Good to see you blog!!! You have cows...with no names I imagine they will make great steaks someday:) Happy Birthday!! Say Hi to Higgens and your Mom and Dad and Merry Christmas kisses from Chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is still the most beautiful dog I have ever seen. Love her!
    Hugs and Wags, Gail and Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! From Puddles http://zerogpuddle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!. You look so great for your age. We are so happy to visit your blog. Those new family members look like they are really nice and sweet. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails