Thursday, March 5, 2009

My New Scanner

Ta da! True to her word, the Duchess came home and hooked up my scanner. The very first picture we scanned was this one of me when I was just a "wee Princess". (Totally adorable, huh?) My nose stayed pink until I was almost 3 years old. Now it's all black and much more dignified for a Queen.

We've had a bout with the 24 hour stomach flu at the castle this week. The Duchess had it on Monday, and the poor, poor Duke has it today. I've been very busy comforting everyone. Sure hope I don't get it! (that can't happen, can it?) Anyway, as soon as everyone is firmly on their feet again I will have a great story to share.

2 comments:

  1. Some dogs just have to grow into their noses! Hope everyone is better soon..love your puppy photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your scanner worked in order to post this beautiful picture of your Highness..before the castle had a mote around it.
    I'm sure your immunity is good, so just give the Duke and Duchess lots of cold wet kisses!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails