Monday, July 6, 2009

A Royal Apology

The Duchess and I had a talk today. She told me that proper Queens do not roll in stinky things. I did not know that was a prerequisite for royalty. Oh dear me! Well, I am here now to apologize for my rather unbecoming antics over the weekend. Sometimes I forget that I am indeed a Queen, and not just a beautiful Bossie!

Now that we have that out of the way -



Remember my "friend" Ice?






Well, she tried to take a chunk out of my royal hide a few days back, so we are not really friends anymore. I will say that the Duchess ended up pulling clumps of Husky fur out of my teeth! Oh, I suppose that's not Queenly behavior either? Ah well, a strong Queen is better than a weak one in my opinion. Sometimes even a Queen must fight for her kingdom! Well, no, Ice was not actually in my kingdom at the time of the altercation, and the humans don't really know what happened, or who started it, but . . . . .





Hummmmm . . . . .
I think I'm being framed again!









1 comment:

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails