Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

The snow is all gone and it’s raining once again. It always rains at the castle on New Years Day. The Duchess went back to work for two and a half days and now declares she needs a vacation! Meanwhile, Bear has kept me company in the kitchen. We are planning a party for the weekend when the Duke and Duchess are out of town. They are going on a trip to visit the Grand Children. Whenever they leave the castle overnight we have a party with Lady Laura. She comes to stay with us and we always look forward to seeing her. It’s early morning now and the Duke is still sleeping. The Duchess and I are mapping out our day over kibble and coffee. This is the best time of the day. So quiet and peaceful. Today we will take all of the ornaments off of the tree and put them back in the box for another year. The Duchess has already warned me not to try to sneak any ornaments out of the box when she’s not looking. Really, sometimes she’s such a bore!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your snow. I have it too and it's over my poor little head but, I'm a Shitz Zhu living in Utah (of all places). I can't seem to get my humans to leave this place. Best of luck with yours and keep hoping for sunny weather.

    Cleopatra Wic Feeger

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails