Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sir Bear

Good morning friends! It’s another beautiful snowy day here at the castle. I decided to let Bear put his portrait up because you hear about him but never see him. I didn’t want to do it, but we got into a bit of a tussle over it so here you go. (Mind you, this may be the only time you ever see him here.)

Now onto more important issues. I have several new photos of the Kingdom to share with you, and later on I may even tell you the story of Peat. He was the love of my life and the story is quite tragic if you ask me. A true fairytale romance in the castle. Stay tuned!

The Duke is off to work again. His truck somehow survived the crash with little harm. The Duchess is in residence today which means I will get more than adequate run time on the grounds. Yay! Life is good.

As it turns out we will be having guests for Christmas dinner so the Duchess is quite preoccupied with the dining hall decorations, the chamber pots, and so on. They will be dining on ham while Bear and I get kibble. (I have a royal bone to pick about that!)

Enjoy the pictures!





Gumdrop Bird Bath




My Forest




The Faucet






Always be prepared!







Ice Fantasy




Guest Quarters




Snow Queen





Calm Morning




Garden Gate




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! We have had to disable Anonymous comments because of spam. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails